Sunday, February 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!

(Above is Rachel, Rory, Me and Parker. Ha didnt get a pic with the Bday boy and lisa:p)
February 5 was my friend/ my best girlfriend Lisa's boyfriends birthday! The Friday before we celebrated his birthday by going to the University of Utah's Women's Gymnastic meet (which we won of course) then went to the Pie after for dinner. We all love the Pie and its the cool spot to hang out on campus! It was so much fun, me, parker, rachel, rory, lisa and aaron and our friend angie all at the pie and ended up talking till 11:30! After we all went home because me and lisa applied to ra's (residential advisors) and our interviews were the next morning at 8:00 AM! ha hey that is early for a Saturday! Well our interview went great and hopefully we get it! We will then be in charge of a whole floor next year. haha i know i know me responsible! ha it will be fun. While i was waiting for my interview i had a guy come up and ask me if i was a ballerina and that officially made me day! he said by the way i stand and how i look i must dance! wow thats great i guess dancing at7:00- 10:30 am three days a week is paying off! Either that or he was hitting on me:p I'm ao glad i have great friends to hang out with! it was alot of fun celebrating Aaron's birthday!

0 comments: