Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tag you're it

Ok so i have been 'tagged' by Shannon. And while my list may not be as revealing as hers, i would say mine is better:)

  1. I wear socks on my hands at night because my hands get so dry in the winter they crack so i lather my hands with lotion and put socks on them to prevent getting lotion everywhere. (it works i have soft hands)
  2. Ha ha i have kissed someone in 5 countries and three continents including places like the Great Wall of China.
  3. I have never tried Coke and i don't want to it smells gross.
  4. I secretly want to be an 80's rockstar with the hair, clothes, and sweet dance moves.
  5. I love french fries, ketchup, dr. pepper and white cake yet im a health nut and obsessed with eating all natural, organic, whole grain food.
  6. I love jeans, thats all i wear. i think i own like 14 pairs.
  7. I have never seen American Idol or pretty much any other TV show EXCEPT GREY'S ANATOMY and Americas Next Top Model.
  8. I don't know how to snort. I could never do it as a kid.
  9. Guns and Roses have been my favorite band since i was in second grade so like 7? ha thanks Shannon.
  10. I think i have seen Titanic umm 14 times? yes all in theaters. ha

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You saw 'Titanic' 14 times in the movie theater? Loser.

The Sanford Family said...

Ummm . . . that probably could have paid for a semester's worth of books! Everytime I catch it on TV I have to watch it. It's one of those movies I don't get tired of watching.