Monday, January 28, 2008

Birthday weekend


Wow it has been two weeks since i last posted a blog!! time flies! not much has happened with me. i have been going to school, trudging through snow and doing homework. This weekend wasa blast! Friday night was girls night so Lisa, Rachel, and I went to Gateway for a lil shopping then to Costa Vida for dinner (it was good i like, but not as good as cafe rio!) and to the new movie 27 Dresses with Katherine Heigl. The movie was so cute we all enjoyed it. yes it was chick flick but Katherine is so pretty and it had a better story line then a majority of chick flicks do. See i am not a chick flick fan so if i like, anyone will like it. After the movie we all went home. At like 10:00 on Friday nights im tired! School always tires me out so by the end of the week im ready for a break! On Saturday me and lisa went to American Apparel at Trolley Square mall and to Brookestone for a tester at the back message chairs! After we went to hallmark to look at Valentine cards and a birthday card for Izzy. I ended up getting her a singing card that sings "Dreams do come true" by Cinderella with Disney Princesses on the front. It is so cute i was excited to give it to her! We found some great V-day cards , but ill keep looking for the perfect one. Some of my favorite were the Grey's Anatomy theme song, ring of Fire by Johhny Cash and the cheesy 80's love songs. ha gotta love Hallmark. Saturday night the family went to dinner at the Mandrin for Steph and izzy's birthday. That was an adventure! Izzy wanted to run around and Tommy was spilling everything and the night ended with Izzy refusing to wear her jeans home. I think it was bedtime for all of us:) Sunday was another birthday celebration with dinner and presents. Hope Steph and Izzy had a great birthday i love them so so much!!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I love your hair! You look hot! Read my blog, I "tagged" you! (I'll also tell you how to add music, it's way easy, just call me).