Sunday, February 10, 2008

Double date fun!


Last night was so much fun! Me and Parker went on a double date with Rachel and Rory! We met at Rory's apartment then went to dinner at Rhombi's (i dont know if that is how you spell it). It was a great dinner i got a rice bowl and veggies! No one thought i could seriously eat with chopsticks so i should them up and ate my whole dinner with chopsticks! i did spend 3 weeks in China this summer i am qualified! After dinner we went to August Rush. it was a cute movie. The music was beautiful! I recommmend it to everyone! After the movie we went back to rory's, but me and parker left cuz he has early church the next mornig. On our way out we were avoiding the snow because i was only wearing ballet flats ( but i did look so cute i will admit) and then parker said, "good thing there is only ice..." sarcastically then right as he said that i slipped on an ice skating rink of ice! I went down right on my butt! It was so funny i will admit and Parker was dying of laughter! he said im a very graceful faller! ha hey at least i didnt break anything! ha it was a funny end to a good evening! wow it was alot of fun doubling with my friends i love them! we are cute couples! oh and parker is so sweet! he came and picked me up and when i opened the door he said, "oh you look so pretty!" oh he is so cute i love him to death!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

CUTE picture! I like Parker's new haircut :)