Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One more day...





To continue the never ending events of my birthday, Friday night I planned on having friends over to hang out and grab pizza at the PIE. One by one, everyone was busy or was coming late, so Lisa, Rachel, Jared, and Eric and myself attended the University of Utah's Gymnastic meet. We won of course! They are amazing! After the meet, my friend Jena met us and we headed to Lisa's dorm to hang out. We are walking in her dorm when the lights flip and everyone yells 'Surprise!' My awesome friends planned a surprise party! All of my friends were there! Rachel made white cake cupcakes that spelled out Happy Birthday Stacie with the number 19 candles! It was alot of fun and i love my friends. Everyone was so nice to give me presents and candy which is always appreciated! After the party we went to the PIE for pizza and partied all night!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

What is that shirt you're wearing with Jena? I want to borrow it!

Stacey said...

Stacie, it sounds like you have such good friends. Keep them close!