Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The End...

I believe i am officially finished with my Birthday extravaganza! Sunday evening mom made my favorite food consisting of white rice, green beans, lemonade, rolls, and cesaer salad. Since thats not much of a dinner, Shannon made chicken that was great! After dinner i opened presents from my sisters. Sarah gave me a necklace with a charm and a peace sign on it! Very me:) Shannon gave me bag with a skull on it and an adorable sweatshirt and Steph gave me a ballet skirt and foot pedicure stuff. I love all my gifts! They are all perfect, my sisters must know me very well!! Best part of the WHOLE night was cake time! Mom made me my favorite confetti cake and had 19 candles on it! Talk about wishes! Izzy was adorable and sang 'Happy Birthday' to me and probably ate more cake then me! It has been a great birthday! Time to plan for next years!

4 comments:

Emelie said...

Happy Birthday! Good that you enjoyed your day, let it be one to remember! :)

Today: In Seven said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. Happy birthday!

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Hi... I made you a header. If you hate it I can take it off or make a new one. I found some really cute images; they are linked from my blog under "eye candy" print & pattern. Let me know!

Liz said...

I'm pretty sure your birthday celebration is not over because when we were on the phone today you told me that you still have balloons from the festivities in your room. Liar.