Monday, July 28, 2008

The Love Triangle


Probably my two favorite people in this whole world has to be Liz Sansom and John Lahti. Liz and I met John Senior year in our A.P. Calculus class and it was love at first sight. We are best friends and probably the three craziest people you will ever met. Hangout with us for one night and you will never stop laughing! John always makes me laugh. If I'm ever having a bad day i can count on John to make me smile. You gotta love the fact John is 6'4 and Liz and I are a solid 5'2 and 5'6:p Maybe i should explain the title of this post. The love triangle is John's girlfriend hating me and Liz because she feels threatened by our friendship! So we have an undercover friendship haha we all find this very funny and enjoy teasing hims girlfriend about it. This coming Fall, John and I are living on the same floor in Chapel Glenn. The fun will continue!

1 comments:

Liz said...

I beg your pardon. I'm a solid 5'4" thank you very much! Don't forget that while you and John are playing in the dorms, I will be befriending Michelle in Logan. Even though I don't really need to do that since she hates you more than she hates me!